Friday, June 26, 2009

...or have yet to do



Okay, so my mom is going crazy because I'm talking about going to France. I have two months left before the best year of my LIFE! She wants me to stop talking about it because it is "so far away", but I am too excited (and nervous) to do any such thing! Not that I dont get annoyed by it too...I do. I feel like I might leave something behind, or have to come home early, and hundreds of other worries.


In this picture, it was -15 degrees or so, but I was really excited, because this is where I signed up to be an exchange student! My mom took the picture :P


I have, however, been well informed by the local Rotary Club, and I feel that even though I am worried and nervous, I really dont need to be. YAY! I am really excited for this trip! I leave on the 26th of August, really late, right? I have to start high school there on the 2nd of September! I will be there for a full school year, and the city I will be in is quite a bit bigger than that of my home city.



Thionville is the name of the city, and my first host family will be M. et Mme. JACKY. Their two children are going abroad as well next year, and so, although I technically WILL have host siblings, I might not ever meet them. But, on ne sais jamais (one never knows) it could happen!



Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment